Antique Chinese Jade People Landscape & Crane Carved Snuff Bottle 133.1 Grams
Antique Chinese Jade People Landscape & Crane Carved Snuff Bottle
Weight: 133.1 Grams
Measurements:7 9.65 mm L x 53.26 mm W x 23.65 mm H
ITEM #: BR-689-050922-10
Bluebonnet Rarities is an Estate purchasing firm traveling the United States looking for unique and interesting coins, estate jewelry, watches and antiques. We post new purchases for auction daily so please check back regularly or better yet add us as a favorite seller to be updated automatically when new items are listed.
* PayPal is our preferred form of payment. However, we will accept Cashier's Checks if noted upon checkout.
* Note: For California resident we charge sales tax unless we are provided a valid California Resale Certificate and Number.
Shipping & Delivery
* All items will be shipped within three business days however we try our best to get items shipped by the next business day.
* We will gladly combine shipping free of charge if we are notified.
* All items shipped Internationally will be shipped full value for customs. Please allow from one to four weeks for items to clear customs
* All items are sold with a 14 day return privilege, please contact us directly concerning returns prior to contacting eBay or leaving feedback.
* We will only ship to China by FedEx or Post Office Express Mail fully insured with the final value declared. The Shipping charge to China is $60 and all other international shipping will be a charge of $33.95. This is not negotiable. We will gladly combine multiple items if we are notified. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay all customs and duty fees.
Blue Bonnet Rarities strives for excellent customer service and your satisfaction is important to us. We pride ourselves in carrying high quality estate and antique jewelry. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any items, please contact us via ebay message.
Terms & Conditions
* The photos shown are of the actual items that you are bidding on and for sale.
* Our items shown are estate or antique pieces unless otherwise noted.
* All items are sold in "As Is" condition. Items, unless otherwise stated, may have some wear and tear, flaws, discolorations.
* The absence of condition details does not imply the items condition to be imperfect or perfect.
* Items descriptions are our professional opinions and only deemed certified with a gemological certificate or a professional coin grading certificate (PCGS/NGC). These certificates will be noted in their auction.
* We do not offer repairs or resizing. All items are sent in a repaired state unless otherwise noted.
* We only accept cancellation requests if there is an error in the listing.
* We do not end auctions early for "Buy It Now" offers.
* We reserve the right to block any bidders at our discretion.
* There will be no discounts given after receipt, if after your inspection you are not satisfied please return item for a refund.
* View Store (https://stores.ebay.com/bluebonnetrarities/)
* Add to Favorites (http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?AcceptSavedSeller&sellerid=bluebonnetrarities)
* Ask Question (http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FindAnswers&requested=bluebonnetrarities&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4583&rt=nc)
* View Feedback (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bluebonnetrarities&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585)
* Contact Us (http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FindAnswers&requested=bluebonnetrarities&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4583&rt=nc)